- Last Updated: 10.5.16
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Anne Arundel County Department of Health's Community Treatment Services (CTS) Program works with the criminal justice system and community agencies to break the cycle of substance abuse and its effects on criminal activity, health care, employment, parenting and other social concerns. CTS offers the following services to county residents:
Opportunity for Treatment Fund (OTF)
- A financial assistance grant for Anne Arundel County residents who need help paying for substance abuse treatment and who meet guidelines
- Pays for treatment by community treatment providers
- Monitors treatment providers to ensure clients receive appropriate and high quality care
- Also see Recovery Support Services Program.
DUI* & Drug Treatment Court - Clinical Care Monitoring
*DUI - Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
In District Court and Circuit Court there is a voluntary substance abuse program open to qualified adults who have been charged or convicted of a nonviolent crime and who live in Anne Arundel County. The program
- conducts a thorough intake and assessment to create a comprehensive service and treatment plan for the client;
- provides intensive case management services; and
- helps clients obtain community resources to stay on track with their treatment plans.
Substance Abuse Services/ Re-Entry
Re-Entry Services help offenders and ex-offenders prepare to return to society following incarceration. The program provides
- Substance abuse resource classes.
- Substance abuse assessments.
- Pre-release treatment planning.
Community Treatment Services
Bureau of Behavioral Health
Anne Arundel County Department of Health
122 North Langley Road, Suite B
Glen Burnie, MD 21060