photo collage

Print Email

Reporting Food and Housing Complaints

To report Food Complaints or concerns about food service facilities in Anne Arundel County, contact us online.

To report Housing Complaints or concerns about housing in the County, submit this form online.

The Housing and Food Protection Program also has contact phone numbers for the North, Central and South regions of the County.  The map below identifies each region using a coded color.  To report a complaint about a food service facility or residential property by phone, determine the region using the color coded map below.

North Unit:  410-222-0056
Central Unit:  410-222-7192
South Unit:  410-222-7192

Food and Housing Sections with ZIP Codes