Prescription Savings Program
Phone: 410-222-4531 - Refer to Group #586
What is the Prescription Savings Program?
The Anne Arundel County Department of Health offers the Prescription Savings Program to all residents of Anne Arundel County through ScriptSave, a company that provides prescription savings programs. Residents signed up for the program will receive a savings prescription card that can be taken to any area participating pharmacy to receive immediate savings on prescription medications. The savings card provides additional discounts on vision care, hearing care, home medical equipment and supplies, and medications for pets.
Who can apply?
Any Anne Arundel County resident who wants to save on the cost of prescription medications or supplies can get a card. There is no cost to obtain the savings card, and the entire process takes only minutes to complete over the phone or by visiting the ScriptSave website. See how to apply below.
What are the benefits of the Prescription Savings Program?
- Average prescription savings of 36%, with potential savings of up to 75% on both brand name and generic prescriptions
- Savings for you and your entire household
- No enrollment fee or other monthly fees
- No claim forms or paperwork to complete — just present your card at the pharmacy to receive instant savings
- No income requirements or age restrictions
- A nationwide network of more than 62,000 participating pharmacies, with many local chain and independent pharmacy locations
- Mail order option available for maintenance prescriptions
- Discounts on home medical equipment and supplies
- Network of providers and savings on vision exams, eyewear and contact lenses
- Discounts on hearing exams and supplies
- Savings on prescription medications for pets
- Quality customer service from knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives
DISCOUNT ONLY - NOT INSURANCE. The Prescription Savings Program is not an insurance policy. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies.
How can I apply or get more information?