Last updated: September 2, 2020
The Anne Arundel County Department of Health’s Immunization Program is holding appointment only childhood immunization clinics at the Glen Burnie Health Center, 416 A Street SW, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. The appointments are for recommended vaccines, including MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), DTaP (Diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis) and chickenpox. The clinics are only for children age 5 and under who are uninsured, underinsured or have Medical Assistance. For appointments, call 410-222-6633.
Clinics will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only one adult per child will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Siblings not being vaccinated should stay home, if possible.
- Everyone over the age of two should wear a face covering/mask.
- Documentation of any previous immunizations should be provided.
- Everyone visiting the center will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entry.
- Clinic personnel will follow guidance from the Maryland Department of Health to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes wearing face masks, face shields, gloves and lab coats or gowns.