Last updated: October 30, 2020
The Anne Arundel County Department of Health’s Immunization Program is holding appointment only childhood immunization clinics at the Glen Burnie Health Center, 416 A Street SW, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 (410-222-6633) and the Parole Health Center, 1950 Drew Street, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410-222-7247). The appointments are for recommended vaccines, including MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), DTaP (Diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis) and chickenpox. The clinics are only for children age 5 and under who are uninsured, underinsured or have Medical Assistance.
Clinics will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only one adult per child will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Siblings not being vaccinated should stay home, if possible.
- Everyone over the age of two should wear a face covering/mask.
- Documentation of any previous immunizations should be provided.
- Everyone visiting the center will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entry.
- Clinic personnel will follow guidance from the Maryland Department of Health to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes wearing face masks, face shields, gloves and lab coats or gowns.
To schedule an appointment, call the Glen Burnie Health Center at 410-222-6633 or the Parole Health Center at 410-222-7247 on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. For more information, visit Immunizations.