Last updated: December 10, 2020
Immunizations Are Important!
Glen Burnie Health Center
Parole Health Center
|Parents and guardians should bring a copy of their child’s shot record to the clinics.|
Clinics adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only one adult per child will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Siblings not being vaccinated should stay home, if possible.
- Everyone over the age of two should wear a face covering/mask.
- Documentation of any previous immunizations should be provided.
- Everyone visiting the center will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entry.
- Clinic personnel will follow guidance from the Maryland Department of Health to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes wearing face masks, face shields, gloves and lab coats or gowns.
The services and facilities of the Anne Arundel County Department of Health are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation or opinion, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.