Last updated: March 3, 2021
COVID-19 Health Line: 410-222-7256
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Here Are More Ways to Address the COVID-19 Surge:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your coughs .
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. More
- Face masks should be worn in public as a prevention measure. They should also be worn at home by individuals with COVID-19 and by someone who is caring for a person with COVID-19. More
- You should practice self-isolation if you have symptoms. More