Last updated: April 8, 2020
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Right Now
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your coughs .
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Stay at least six feet away from others to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Face masks can be worn in public as a prevention measure. They should also be worn at home by individuals with COVID-19 and by someone who is caring for a person with COVID-19.
- fever, coughing or shortness of breath
- pneumonia (infection in the lungs) in more severe cases
- Free testing available for those with COVID-19 symptoms
- You should practice self-isolation for 14 days if you have symptoms.