Last updated: July 24, 2020
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Right Now
- Free COVID-19 testing is available for all county residents. Details
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your coughs .
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. More
- Stay at least six feet away from others to prevent the spread of COVID-19. More
- Face masks should be worn in public as a prevention measure. They should also be worn at home by individuals with COVID-19 and by someone who is caring for a person with COVID-19. More
- fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Some people may have diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or a rash.
- pneumonia (infection in the lungs) in more severe cases More
- You should practice self-isolation for 14 days if you have symptoms. More
- Anne Arundel County Public Health Measures for Recovery More