Last updated: March 13, 2020
Effective March 16, 2020, Health Care Enrollment Center in Annapolis will only see customers by appointment. Please call 410-222-7173 to make an appointment. If you have questions about your case, please call 410-222-4792. North County Health Care Enrollment Center at Aquahart Rd is closed until further notice.
The Affordable Care Act (known as ACA or the health care reform law) makes it easier for everyone to get insurance and access to health care.
You may be eligible for Medicaid or a qualified health plan through Maryland’s health insurance marketplace, Maryland Health Connection.
The staff can help you find the best health care coverage options for you and your family.
Annapolis Health Center
3 Harry S.Truman Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
The Annapolis Health Care Enrollment Assistance Center’s hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 a.m. – 12 noon and 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. and on Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 12 noon and 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., except holidays.
North County Health Center
791 Aquahart Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The North County Health Care Enrollment Assistance Center’s hours are Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., except holidays.
For information, call 410-222-7381.
Please bring the following information and items with you.
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance)
- Birthdates and general information about you and your family members who are also applying for health coverage
- Your State-Issued Photo ID
- Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or a Naturalization Certificate for everyone in your household
- Employer and income information. Proof of one month’s income for everyone in your household (e.g., paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance for everyone in your household
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family
To learn more about health care coverage,
go to www.marylandhealthconnection.gov.